Pregnant with a high risk is meant here is pregnant experiencing greater danger during pregnancy or childbirth compared with normal pregnancy. This can be caused by several things, such as premature delivery, shortness of breath, symptoms of miscarriage, and others. Furthermore, there are also things suspected as the cause for women or mothers with high-risk pregnancies.
1. Pregnant under the age of 20 years, because the uterus and pelvis have not grown properly, should watch out because it could happen difficulties in childbirth and poisoning while pregnant.
2. Too old to get pregnant (age above 35 years). Because at that age, it could be when delivery takes a long time, accompanied by bleeding and the risk of congenital defects.
3. Too often pregnant (more than 3 children at higher risk). The possibility of postpartum hemorrhage due to a growing number of children the mother’s womb will be weakened.
4. Too closely spaced pregnancies. Give a span of at least 2 years.
5. Too late to make the decision to seek medical care treatment.
6. Too late to come to the maternity hospital.
As for ways to prevent it can pursue the following things.
1. Eat plenty of nutritious food.
2. Immunization TT. Can be done twice.
3. Check sendini pregnancy may, at least 4 times during pregnancy.
Normal gestation in pregnant women is usually 37-42 weeks. This is a title for a full-term pregnancy. Most of pregnant women typically calculate the age of the womb at the time of the last menstruation. There is also content of more than 42 weeks is referred to as pregnancy through time (postterm), and when the content is less than 37 weeks of pregnancy is called preterm, and give birth before term pregnancy is called premature. Usually infants born prematurely will be susceptible to disease, ie jaundice.
Therefore, a premature baby should be placed diruangan temperature is always warm because his organs are not yet ready to do its job. In treatment, premature babies need to be extra careful through incubators and respirators. The cause is not yet time or the baby is born prematurely, among others:
3. Disability infants;
4. Disorders of the uterus;
5. Pregnant twins.
Tips to prevent preterm delivery (premature).
1. Got extra care and attention by the family and the doctor.
2. Regular breaks.
3. Not a lot of thoughts and emotions guarded.
4. Start the content of 7-month-old, sexual intercourse should be more careful.
5. Many foods containing protein, vitamins, and iron.
In this modern era, the myths about pregnancy is also believed her. Conversely, there are also who do not believe. That said, in the days of our grandparents or our parents, they assume that the myth of pregnancy is a matter that is considered “sacred”. Actually, it all depends on what we value, whether to believe or not.
Here are the myths that still we often encounter in the community.
1. The myth that a newly married woman should not be sitting in front of the door. The reason, it would have resulted in much of the pregnancy. This myth is wrong, other than those who want to pass to be blocked, has nothing to do sitting in front of the door with the pregnancy.
2. The myth that pregnant women should not drink ice water because the fetus will grow. It is wrong because it does not contain nutrients ice or energy.
3. Myth drinking coconut water will make the baby to be white and clean. It is wrong, but the amniotic fluid that becomes white and clean.
4. Myth drink coconut oil will speed up the process of giving birth. It is also wrong because coconut oil has nothing to do with childbirth.
5. Drink green bean extract will melebatkan baby hair. This is wrong, whether or not bushy hair hanging from his parents (genitas).
6. Pin a safety pin or a pair of scissors on the shirt would deprive the baby of the interference of spirits, this one has nothing to do with safety pins or scissors delicate creatures.
Read also: Datse Lollen for fertility
Next, these are the things that can affect the growth and health of the fetus in the abdomen, among others:
1. A lot of thought and emotion;
2. Drugs which are not of a doctor;
4. Decreased appetite;
5. Down syndrome;
7. Rubella (German measles: also known as the three-day measles);
9. Gonorhoea (an infectious disease that attacks the genitals; also called gonorrhea);
10. Falling or hit hard objects.
As a candidate, or a mother, of course, this was not expected during pregnancy. Yag desirable is healthy and uneventful pregnancy in childbirth, and congratulations to you and the baby. But what if the opposite happens (miscarriage). Well, that’s in this section will explain the sense of it.
The meaning of abortion is the death of a fetus in the womb before the fetus is 20 weeks old. Miscarriage is characterized by bleeding from the vagina and the onset of pain in the lower abdomen. Basically, miscarriages occur due to chromosomal breakage during cell division of the fetus. Miscarriages are caused by infections, chronic diseases, abnormal uterine shape, or her gestational age.
As for the “abnormalities” in pregnancy usually begins with symptoms of bleeding. In the first trimester, pregnancy or their pendarahn flexes slightly, which is normal. However, it should be aware that patches of bleeding in the first trimester of pregnancy is a sign of threatened miscarriage.
There are some medical things when there is bleeding in the first trimester of pregnancy, namely:
1. Miscarriage occurs if bleeding becomes severe, usually often accompanied by abdominal cramps and discharge of blood clots or fetal tissue.
2. Ectopic pregnancy is vaginal bleeding accompanied by lower abdominal pain on one side.
3. Pregnant wine is vaginal bleeding that can be accompanied by pain or mules, sometimes accompanied by the release of bubbles networks, such as grapes and size of the uterus is larger than the actual gestational age.
Every expectant mother is very likely to get spots or patches of bleeding after sexual intercourse, heavy lifting, or conducting excessive. This is caused by blood vessel dilation during pregnancy. Therefore, limit your activity until the bleeding spots disappear. Consumption of honey expectant mothers as your pregnancy nutrition.